My point is, IF the fluid WAS removed from my cats' bellies, sent off for the
more speicalized test that is stated in your email, (which it WAS) and it comes
back "likely", I would not argue w/ that.

And my vet said that it was FIP (Serenity) or it was not (Caspian).

He has seen enogh cases, also, to make that statement.

Please DO NOT CALL him criminal for telling me so.

YOU do not know him..

Apparently we are flogging a dead horse here.

I am not going to participate in this "type" of conversation again.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net