Thanks so much...Dr. Samon had adopted her from me in April...so I know she
was getting the best care...and she had a few happy months before she got
sick..too few.

On 7/5/07, catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm so sorry, Kelly.  I hope you find out what is going on (if there's
anything besides a run of horrible luck).
tonya

*Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

Well, he euthanized Lucky Lady at noon and sent a sample of her liver off
for testing.  So she's gone too...

>  In a message dated 6/28/07 2:49:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> When a vet says a cat is positive for FIP he is wrong, he may be
> positive and with high titers for the corona viruses that are suspected to
> cause FIP but that doesn't in most cases mean he has FIP.
>
>  *THANK YOU, BELINDA!!!!*
> *MY FEELINGS EXACTLY!!!!!*
> (And, I strongly believe w/ *all my heart*, that my Puma does *not* have
> FIP......... ) Also, I believe he *does* have high titers for
> corona.....  He!!, I rescued him from a nasty [putting it *mildly* ]
> high kill shelter!!!!  And, the poor 'ole boy didn't even stand a chance!!!
> He was *immediately* put on "Death Row" - *only because of his
> seniority!!!!! *  GRRRR.....  I'm just so happy I had "connections" with
> the rescue community!!!!! [Just wish I still could be able to "save" more
> like my boy.  I have nightmares about all the poor babies that face that
> horrific dilemma......]
> The toxo diagnosis I do believe.  And, he recovered 101%.  But when I
> "questioned" my vet on the FIP, well, let's just say, deep down, he *
> knew* I was right about the only accurate diagnosis *is thru
> necropsy!!!!*
> Oh, and MC, I am with you.......
> So *[too]* much misinformation floating around........ And, I too am at
> *that point* - Seems like people want to believe all that
> garbage................. (At a point, even me.... Having had an FIP epidemic
> w/ my fosters! )
> Much thanks & hugs,
> Patti & her gang [*INCLUDING PUMA!!!!  A "MIRACULOUS RECOVERY" *Wasn't *
> aware* that FIP could last this long - on a very, very senior boy!!!
> Now I can stop kicking myself in a$$ *}*

> See what's free at AOL.com<http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Caroline!