Hey guys.  Whitey is still having some "issues" and I was hoping some  of the
more experienced people around might have an idea of what's up.

The problem I'm seeing is he's still disoriented/The problem I'm seeing is
he's still disoriented/<WB  I can't figure out whats wrong with  him!  We
thought it was a severe inner ear infection, but after 4 weeks on  Baytril,  it
still hasn't cleared up. (It seems to have gotten much better,  but not gone).
He
also had horribly bad teeth, all of which were pulled  two weeks ago.  I was
thinking maybe that was part of it, but he's still  doing it two weeks after
the dental work and 2 weeks on Baytril, so I'm at a  loss here.  He's about 12
years old for those of you who may not  remember.  He's otherwise asympomatic.
 He doesn't appear to be in any  pain.  He's quite friendly still and purs
when he's in my lap, he gets  around, eats and drinks well, using the litterbox
well, other than the walking  with his head sideways and stumbling his health
is a thousand times better than  it was when I took him in, but I just can't
figure the dizziness out.

Any thoughts on what might be causing it? Or how to treat?  Should I
schedule him another vet appointment?  He has to go back on the 13th for  his
FeLV
booster, so I'll definitely talk to the vet then, but I didn't know if  I
should
consider taking him in earlier.

Michael