Nina,
That's wonderful news, here's hoping she continues to eat, even if only a bit at a time, it all adds up. I can tell you the first time Buddie finished the bowl, when I was feeding (bugging as I'm sure Buddie saw it:) her every 15 minutes, I was giddy with happiness :)) Truthfully even after she was eating fine, I would spoil her highness and bring her bowl of food and set it down in front of her, where ever she happened to be.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com