That's me trailing after this little cat, food bowl in hand! I just gave her her Vita B12 shot, (that was a rude awakening, there is no loose skin on this cat, poor thing had to be held down while I searched and searched for some slack). Anyway, I think that might have spurred her appetite, because she ate really well for me afterward. She's also used to getting a treat after her shots, so she might have been eating out of habit! I'm so very pleased that she's eating, I don't want to jinx it by talking about it too much! I've been visualizing her fat and sassy, but she's always been really lean. Was it Faye who described her cat as looking like a string when she stretched out? Really cute visual.

Nina

Belinda Sauro wrote:

Nina,
That's wonderful news, here's hoping she continues to eat, even if only a bit at a time, it all adds up. I can tell you the first time Buddie finished the bowl, when I was feeding (bugging as I'm sure Buddie saw it:) her every 15 minutes, I was giddy with happiness :)) Truthfully even after she was eating fine, I would spoil her highness and bring her bowl of food and set it down in front of her, where ever she happened to be.