Nina,
Sounds wacky but maybe your need to heal yourself for Gypsys sake, try some healing crystals..this is a good site if you do not have any
http://www.chakracompany.com/catalog/default.php
Cherie

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you Kerry. I keep telling myself all I can do is my best, it
doesn't remove the knot in my solar plexus though.
Nina