I have a slight problem, more annoying than anything else, with
measure number regions in a file. For whatever reason, the display of
the measure number in the lower left of the Finale status bar stops
showing the region in region 3 after measure 90, despite the fact
that the region extends and 40 measures or so. If I type in 3:100, it
goes to the right place, but it just doesn't display things properly.

Would anyone have an idea why? I did start out this file with 3 parts
with measure number regions, and then inserted two new parts and two
new regions. Would that have something to do with it, even though the
measure numbers do display entirely correctly?

--
David W. Fenton                 |       http://www.bway.net/~dfenton
David Fenton Associates         |       http://www.bway.net/~dfassoc