David W. Fenton writes:

> To me, Finale assumes wrong -- I *don't* know that at all, because
> who has time to keep track of how many measures there are in each
> section? Who cares? Of what use is that information?

You don't need to keep track of the numbers of measures in each section.
Finale will not display the region number when there are no ambiguities
where the displayed measure number is. But you can still _enter_ the
region number, even when Finale will not display it in the box for the
specific measure. Or you can enter the physical measure number using
the '#' character.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson
ICQ #: 78036563