le 9/27/02 3:45 PM, David W. Fenton à [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

David, I think it is time now to stop bothering people on the list because
you think that if something is totally logical, then you must be more right
than the others. You should now write to Coda at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and explain to them why they are totally wrong in their logical approach of
that problem, because there is no one on the list that will change this
behavior anyway. We all criticize Finale and suggest from time to time
things that should be improved to Coda. You should do the same. It not a
matter of who is right or more logical, and the thread is not going anywhere
anymore.