This came up last week, so I thought I'd add a bit of info.

I didn't see enough useful function in 2003 to warrant an upgrade in my circumstances. I continue to receive all sorts of emails and snail mail flyers encouraging me to send in 100 bucks for a 2003 upgrade I don't really want. With all the money they spend on mailing to me, it would be a lot simpler if they would just send me the upgrade for free and be done with it. :)

Anyway, as Finale 2004 is surely not too far away, I called MakeMusisc to see if their $100upgrade includes a free 2004 upgrade. It does not and they seem to have no pricing for that upgrade yet. The contact person suggested that the announcement is beyond the 45-day window within which they would offer a free upgrade.

Their flyer says that they have extended this special offer "due to overwhelming demand". I can't understand why anybody would buy that upgrade at this point in the cycle.

So I will wait.
Craig