> From: "Richard Yates" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> The improvements in F2003 were very substantial in the implementation of
> tablature. This list seems to include few who would have a use for this, so
> I would not conclude that they misjudged the general market.

To be sure, there's nothing to be gained by my being correct about whether
Coda misjudged the attraction of their 2003 product. I don't have an axe to
grind with Coda at  all and I truly want them to be very successful. After
all, if we are to have cutting edge product and our investment of time in
learning it to be worthwhile, Coda MUST be successful.

But I must say that if tablature is the defense for 2003, why was their
Guitar product necessary? If you mean to suggest that the market for
tablature improvements is broader than is represented on this list and in
fact is large enough to warrant that being the major improvement offered in
Finale 2003, I have to say I'd be surprised. It's a fact not known to me,
which doesn't mean squat of course.

Richard