David H. Bailey writes:

> Perhaps, given the tardiness in making Finale fully OSX compliant, it is
> the Mac market which is the drag these days.

Avoiding to make this into a OS war issue, I think the OSX development
will benefit both platforms in the end. Although the rewrite for OSX
undoubtedly takes a lot of development time, some of the core of Finale
perhaps gets rewritten, ancient code fragments are thrown out, it gets
easier to add more "advanced" stuff on both platforms in the future (since
Mac now have many things that Win32 has had for years, like easy multi-
threaded multitasking, a good set of user controls, etc).

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson