On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 04:40 PM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

At 04:33 PM 6/7/2003, Darcy James Argue wrote:
>What might be good is if Finale templates had certain common
>articulation, expression, staff style, transposition etc metatools
>pre-programmed.

Huh? You mean aside from the ones that are pre-programmed in the Maestro Default File and the various templates?

Oh. Well, I never use Coda's default files, so I didn't know they'd done this. Which metatools are pre-programmed? When did this happen? Where are they listed? I don't see any mention of default metatools in the Fin2002 Quick Reference Card. (Of course, it tells you how to program your own, but that can be intimidating for a total beginner.)

- Darcy

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Boston MA

No one likes us
I don't know why
We may not be perfect
But heaven knows we try
But all around, even our old friends put us down
Let's drop the Big One and see what happens

- Randy Newman, "Political Science"