Diverting from your question, I'm curious as to what you think is your
advantage in keeping these individual pieces all in one file? I've arranged
--and engraved for the publisher-- four piano collections of 10-12 pieces
each, and I can't think of any advantage, but CAN think of enormous
headaches, in keeping them in one file.

--Richard