I think that since the finalescript is supposed to be something everybody can do (as opposed to programming plug-ins, which required practice progamming in C or C++ and downloading the PDK) it would be good to keep the discussion about it on this list without opening a new forum for it.

We might all benefit from having our eyes opened by those who are willing to pioneer the use of finalescript.

I vote for keeping the discussion here.

Noel Stoutenburg wrote:
Listsibs:

Though I have had WINFIN 2k4 since it was first released, pre-occupation with other projects prevented me form doing more than installing it and giving it a cursory review. Well, I've reached a point with those other projects where I had the time to look at the 2k4, with the idea of starting a couple of other projects on my "to-do list", which I was thinking of using the new Finalescript features to accomplish. Having spent some time looking at this, I have a couple pertinent questions:

1) Has anyone else begun using these capabilities?

2) Would there be any value to asking for (or starting) a special "Finale Script" forum ?

ns

.

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]