On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 12:03 PM, Fiskum, Steve wrote:

----------
From:   Brad Beyenhof
Sent:   Tuesday, September 2, 2003 12:11 PM

Maybe this is something that Tobias can add to his Keyboard Remapper?

Maybe, but that wouldn't help Mac people (unless he's working on an OS X version of the Remapper, which would be awesome!).

Don't forget about QuicKeys (www.quickeys.com) which a must (IMHO) when working with Finale on the MAC. The new OS X version is still not as powerful as the OS 9 version but they seem to be getting closer everyday.

Yes, I know about QuicKeys, and I have used it with Finale 2003. However, FinaleScript with keyboard shortcuts could save me from having to upgrade to QuicKeys X2.