On Wednesday, February 18, 2004, at 09:27 AM, Mr. Liudas Motekaitis wrote:

d. collins wrote:

My script reads:
search [Jenson] replace [Arial]

I just tried this:

search "aaa" replace with "xxx"

I'm running MacFin2k4 on OS X 10.2.8. Regardless of the number of pages on which the text block displays, both 'search "aaa" replace with "xxx"' and 'search "aaa" replace "xxx"' achieve the desired result.

However, my thought is that possibly changing your syntax just a bit may work. Will it perform as desired if you remove the word "with" and just use "search X replace Y"?

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you're enlightened and you know it, clap one hand