 From: Christopher BJ Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:29:02 -0500
 To: Charles Small <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Subject: Re: [Finale] tuplets

At 12:39 PM -0500 11/21/03, Charles Small wrote:
 Hello,  I have hundreds of measures full of 16th notes, in 18/16
 time sig. I'd like to convert all this to 16th-note triplets, in
 3/4. No problem changing time sig and converting to tuplets one
 tuplet at a time, BUT: is there a way to select a region and
 "tupletize" the whole region in one go?
 Thanks, Ch.S.
 (PS-- Finale 2000c, Mac)

The Caps lock button in Speedy will do this.

 Speedy Tool, open the frame on the first measure.
 Set Caps lock.
 Hit Opt 3 for triplets.
 Hit 3 for sixteenths and hold it down, letting it auto-repeat.
 When you are done, change the time sig to 3/4.

 Christopher