From: Christopher BJ Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:29:02 -0500
To: Charles Small <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Finale] tuplets

At 12:39 PM -0500 11/21/03, Charles Small wrote:

Hello,  I have hundreds of measures full of 16th notes, in 18/16
time sig. I'd like to convert all this to 16th-note triplets, in
3/4. No problem changing time sig and converting to tuplets one
tuplet at a time, BUT: is there a way to select a region and
"tupletize" the whole region in one go?
Thanks, Ch.S.
(PS-- Finale 2000c, Mac)

The Caps lock button in Speedy will do this.

Speedy Tool, open the frame on the first measure.
Set Caps lock.
Hit Opt 3 for triplets.
Hit 3 for sixteenths and hold it down, letting it auto-repeat.
When you are done, change the time sig to 3/4.

Christopher

.

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]