I have actually decided that I will give away the files after all. I think
my policy in the future will be that I reserve certain templates for my very
own use, which will not leave the house at all (and there wouldn't be much
use in that anyway, since they use fonts which I made myself including the
main music font, and which I am not sharing).

For projects which do leave my house as Finale files I will use other
templates, which are not so specific to myself.

Since this project was done with not so specific templates I am not to
worried anymore about sharing them.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com