On 09.12.2003 22:21 Uhr, David W. Fenton wrote

> Yes, this is audio, so it's perhaps different from data, but the
> point is this: CDs are not even close to being a permanent data
> storage method.

Same with Data. I had a concert recording stored as SD II files on a CD,
which went bad. No way the CD can be read, it always chokes on it, and one
file is no longer usable.
That does teach you. I am not even sure how I am going to avoid such
problems in the future. At least with CDs I can be relatively certain that I
can still buy CD drives in 20 years time.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de