In the particular case I am working on, the original score was prepared in
Cubase, that probably does not have all the range of articulations that
Finale provides.

Since Sfp comes in the Maestro font I thought it was more common than
Sfzp...

Thanks to all for the answers.

ˇDe vuelta al trabajo!

Javier.