On Jul 9, 2004, at 3:30 AM, dhbailey wrote:

I went to check out that setting for back hook length, since I don't like them most of the time, and to my shock and horror found that it IS set to zero! But, every time I place an ending, there IS a back hook.

Wow, that's mighty strange. Maybe it's different in 2k4? Unless I'm still misunderstanding, I don't have this problem in Fin Mac 2k4. If I choose the "first ending" item for my repeat I get a left hook and no right hook, just as I'd expect.

Having you tried playing with the back hook number there? You know, put in a large number, then a large negative number, etc., to see what the logic is. Does it have no effect at all? Maybe they're counting from a different position now and instead of entering zero you need to enter the negative of your front hook length or the bracket height or something like that.

Or maybe there's some other separate setting that I've got changed and you don't?

mdl