Just one more addition: If I enter "lists-at-musikmanufaktur in google I get a lot of results, almost all of them from the Finale lists. Anyone should know that the spiders are intelligent enough to find "lists at musikmanufaktur.com" and translate it back into an email address (simple enough to find places that contain "at" and ".com" in the same line). That's precisely where most of my spam on that lists originates.

The only way such archives should be allowed public is by simply hiding email addresses completely.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de