On Thu, August 25, 2005 2:51 pm, dhbailey said:
> He does it as a labor of love, and if he happens to be away on vacation,
> so be it.

I don't agree with you. When you agree to moderate a list, that comes with
certain responsibilities, one of which is being available to handle issues
like this. Henry has a right to go on vacation, of course, but then he
should designate someone to moderate in his absence.

Also, in years past Henry has publicly asked the listmembers to let his
employers at SHSU know the value of his efforts in making the list
available, since I gather that "extra-curriculars" like this have some
effect on his position there. Though I think it's been a couple of years
since he's done this.

Aaron.