I guess I owe you a dollar, Scot.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com
Brooklyn, NY

On 10 Apr 2006, at 10:38 AM, Scot Hanna-Weir wrote:

I'd believe you if it wasn't told to me by my friend who was judging the
competition. Sad, but true.

-Scot Hanna-Weir

On 4/10/06 9:35 AM, "Darcy James Argue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I will bet you a dollar this story is just an urban legend.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com
Brooklyn, NY

On 10 Apr 2006, at 9:47 AM, Scot Hanna-Weir wrote:

To sadly counter that argument, I submit the girl who sang at an
all-state
solo/ensemble competition, Let's call the whole thing off. She sang it
thusly:

   You say to-may-toh and I say to-may-toh
   You say poh-tay-toh and I say poh-tay-toh.
   To-may-toh, to-may-toh, poh-tay-toh, poh-tay-toh,
   Let's call the whole thing off...

Etc...

Maybe we could say good performers wouldn't perform without being
aware.

-Scot Hanna-Weir

Scot Hanna-Weir
Music Engraver