Thought that might be it...for that movement, both the Violin 1 and
Violin 2 parts have a three-staff system showing all parts.  No
specification is given about how to divide it - having a 'rear section'
is common, but I've also played it with normal a3 divisi, which produced
a wonderfully-uniform texture, but was more challenging both for
conductor and players.