Rudolf van Berkum wrote:
Dennis Collins asked:

Does Finale 2007 support Unicode? This has been on my wish-list for years...
But I see no mention of this on the website.

--------

I posed this very question to FinWin support in July, and their reply was:

Finale does not currently support UNICODE fonts.  2007 will not offer
support for UNICODE fonts as well, although it is a popular feature request.
I will be happy to pass along your feature requests to our development team.
James Anderson Senior Customer Support Representative

From this we can conclude that frequency of requests for a particular feature doesn't always mean diddly-squat in Finale's prioritizing which features get implemented or improved.

Just another bit of confidence slowly eroding away.

I wonder what it would take for them to actually act on a "popular feature request?" Maybe we can get Warren Buffet to BUY their cooperation!

--
David H. Bailey