I noticed that, but entering the x,y positions of all my expressions is so ingrained a habit for me that so far I haven't bothered to learn the new system.

mark, holy crap, man, check this thing out. auto-placement positions the expressions to avoid staves and the notes, really worth the time, especially for people as meticulous as i think you are (as i am) about positioning. of course there will always be exceptions where adjustments will be necessary, but they involve entering values like -12 EVPUs to make small adjustments instead of changing -216 to -228 or whatever for high notes. and you have 75% less things to adjust when extracting transposing parts from scores in C.

a really incredible time-saver. man, really, i can't even believe you don't use it!

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com