On 28.04.2007 Mark D Lew wrote:
I just now tried doing that, but my immediate problem is I can't figure out how
to use a metatool for an expression and not have it show up on every staff.

If you absoloutely need to use measure epressions, then you are stuck. This is one of the worst bits of design in Finale. To make things just slightly easier, use the metatool, then, while the expression is still selected, hit shift-return and change the staff assignment directly.

Not great, though, and metatools with measure bound expressions is simply a nightmare at the moment.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de