On Aug 10, 2007, at 3:59 AM, masao iikura wrote:

Documant Style looks like a good new function.
But when I put in a document in the Document Style folder as it is, then open a new document from the wizard with that style, Double barlines in the origina
l document appear as it is.
Is there something wrong, either in my operation or inside of Finale 2008?

Masao,

I tested this, and sure enough, the new document inherits ALL the aspects of the document that you put into the Document Styles folder, including titles and composer (if you leave the Setup Wizard fields blank), double bars, etc. You don't seem to be doing anything wrong; this is the way it works.

I can see how this might be an advantage in some cases; getting double bars set every eight measures in a new document, but if you don't want that, then I think the only solution is to clear them in the document once you have copied it to the Document Styles folder.

Regards,

Christopher