Yeah. Really. Snake Oil.

Though, I recently replaced a ATA drive in one of my Mac with a newer, bigger one (500 gigs), and I noticed a big difference. Could be that the disk is totally defragmented (though I was pretty good about keeping it defragmented with all the Digital Audio work I do), but I think it was more of a technology now is better/faster than it was 4 years ago. I think the new drive has 16 megs of cache on it, not sure what the other one had........

David W. Fenton wrote:
An organization whose product is RAM disk software has no vested interest in the issue, so, of course, we can believe what they say.

</sarcasm>

If you read that article carefully, you'll see they don't make many claims that their product accomplishes anything at all under OS X. It's pretty lame.