On 15-Nov-07, at 9:31 AM, Chuck Israels wrote:

And beat/note handles often fail to appear when using the measure tool. I don't know if this has to do with showing defined measure numbers or not. I haven't checked it out. Is there another explanation for this?

I have noticed inconsistencies with the beat handles, but I haven't been able to track down what it is related to. I will keep an eye out for this when using show defined measure numbers, and will report back if I notice anything.

I have also been bitten by the explode music bug - when exploding music that has been enharmonically changed in the original staff, the explosion is not only unreliable enharmonically, but it also loses notes! Vigilance is required.

Apparently this is related to using the 9 key in Speedy. If you use any other method, like setting the enharmonic spelling defaults differently, or using Simple Entry, or what I do, entering the note WITHOUT the alteration and then adding it with the + or - key, then the problem is avoided completely.

I hope they fix this one real soon!

Christopher