dc wrote:
Johannes Gebauer écrit:
There is definitely something wrong in recent versions, and I am almost certain it is related to linked parts.

Something wrong also with the "display defined measure numbers" option. I seem to recall others had problems with this, but don't remember the details.

The big problem that I have run into is that you can't enter them into the playback controls. Ever since they added the ability to score to film and added the measure:beat:frame ability for initiating playback, we can't enter defined measure numbers such as 3:25 (3rd region, measure 25) and have to use the actual measure numbers.

I don't know if there are any other problems.

--
David H. Bailey