At 06:27 AM 2/7/2008, Pierre Bailleul wrote:
>I'm engraving an atonal music score and It's hard to give a page price
>to my publisher.
>So do you know a way to count all entries in a file :

How about Plugins | Miscellaneous | Count Items? <g>

That will count most of the things in your list, but not all. I don't think there's any way to count things like special tools mods and spacing adjustments, because Finale doesn't track those. The best it can do is count what is currently in the score, not a delta from some previous state.

Aaron.