On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:24 AM, Tyler Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think the reason it's not in there is related to publishers complaining
> about receiving user files that had terribly indiscriminate use of
> staff lists which translated into more work for them.

Given the new paradigm for staff lists (and, yes, the availability of
drag-assign), do you honestly believe that users would still use them
"indiscriminately" if the limit were lifted? Suppose they did? What of
it? In order to use them they'd also have to indiscriminately create
categories and then indiscriminately assign expressions to those
categories. Where do you draw the line?

Not to mention, as I said in my earlier post, 4 lists is already
indiscriminate for 80% of my work. I'd like the option of only having
one.