--- On Wed, 7/30/08, dhbailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Absent a true programming need, there is no logical reason
> for such a limitation because any such change in the number
>
> of staff lists would have involved programming time which
> would better have been spent elsewhere.

I don't think that would be the case. Given the new design, I think it's a good
bet they had to redo a bunch of the staff list functionality anyway, and if
anything, it would probably have been extra programming effort to allow for the
ability to create staff lists in the new system. Regardless, I don't think
that's the reason it's not in there. I think the reason it's not in there is
related to publishers complaining about receiving user files that had terribly
indiscriminate use of staff lists which translated into more work for them.