Believe it or not, I do. And I do not say that because I work for the company.

I definitely did not like the change at first. Now with two projects and four old score updates under my belt, I like the change.

Call me a corporate shill if you must but this is my professional engraver's opinion, as a Finale user since 1994--long before I started here.

Here's a quote from that thread:

"I concur, Wiggy. Thanks. You've pretty much convinced me that F2009 is worth moving to at this point."

Doesn't sound like living with it to me.