[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Seems to me that if they wanted to put in limitations for some publishing house, it would not be
unreasonable to put in a "policies" configuration where you can select, say, the WB or
B&H guidelines and styles so the various houses get what they want. For the rest of us peons who
have different "guidelines", we can select the same old personal style we've been using
since, well, forever.

Bruce

Exactly -- impairing potential in the program because publishers can't seem to be able to enforce submission guidelines strikes me as silly.

--
David H. Bailey