David, your suspicion is incorrect. It's like Eric said, the version of TGTools Lite that shipped with Finale 2009 includes an Align/Move Dynamics function that is incompatible with Finale 2009. The Patterson Lite plugins included with Fin2009 also have compatibility problems, although the latest full version of the Patterson Plugins does work.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]