On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Allen Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Guys. First off, I believe the original statement from Eric was about the
> full TGTools. We license a  light version from Tobias. I was unclear which
> he was talking about.

Do either work correctly in Finale 2009? I believe the answer to that is NO.
So, why bundle a plugin that doesn't work? The TG Tool free plugin
Align/Move Dynamics does not move mp, mf, or any other dynamic marking.

> > I have a friend who just got finale 2009 and found that tgtools does not
> fully work with 2009.
>
> Since he loves to pick a fight:

Not really. Just saying that shit don't work with Finale 2009. Heaven help
any other company if they ship a product with features not
working.........people would be outraged. How dare we set such high
standards for a company. Geeze. A product that ships with things that are
supposed to work but don't? It just shows a lack of attention, again, by
MakeMusic. Like when they shipped out Finale 2007 (I think that was it), and
if you made a SmartMusic file, SmartMusic couldn't read it. And it took 8
some months for that to get fixed.

If the TG Tool included with Finale 2009 doesn't move dynamics (like mp,
mf), but just moves smart shapes, then shouldn't it be renamed at the very
least to avoid confusion? Wonder how many users go to it and notice it
doesn't do anything...........