Carlberg Jones wrote:

At 9:31 AM -0400 3/31/09, dhbailey wrote:
I have a long-arm stapler which has a spring-metal clip that can be placed on the base at the precise distance you want from the edge to the staple (8.5" on 11x17 paper) so that all I have to do is to hold the two edges of this clip against the edge of the paper and then the staple will be placed at the precise distance and parallel to the edge of the paper.

Will you please post the brand and model number?

Thanks.

It's the Swingline 44-12 Long Reach Stapler. Amazon has it for around $30 -- just do a search for Swingline Long Reach Stapler.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com