Michael Greensill wrote:
Mine is currently telling me it will take 6 1/2 hours. I too have given up.

I'll miss those flash cards though.....  :)

Mike G.

www.mikegreensill.com

Well, it's been over 4 hours and my download is almost done. I can't wait to get at those flash cards! ;-)

It's impossible for me as a non-programmer to comment on whether the fixes that are listed are minor or not, but at least in the list of fixes, the claim is made that the User Manual now opens in the default browser. If that's true, it'll be a long-standing gripe resolved. And makes me wonder why it couldn't have been done a couple of versions ago, when they went to HTML help files in the first place. But I'll be happy if it's true now.

After all this time, it's at 95% -- please don't let the power go out now! :-)

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com