On Sun, January 10, 2010 9:59 am, Johannes Gebauer wrote:
> Seems rather a lot of extra work: You have to first move everything back
> to the inbox and mark it unread?

Depends on your IMAP interface, I guess.

I only have two other mailboxes (Delayed Followup and Temp -- one is stuff I'm
done with, the other things I have to answer). For me it's a just a few
clicks: change to "Delayed Followup", toggle all, move mail to inbox, change
to "Temp", toggle all, move mail to inbox, change to inbox, toggle all, mark
unread. Then I'm ready to download. ("Mark unread" isn't necessary depending
on your POP client.)

Dennis