Am 10.01.10 19:03, schrieb Eric Dannewitz:
I'd say go imap. Get a gmail account. You can set up folders and what
not. Computers (multiple) and iPhones can use the account via imap, and
all your messages will be there. Plus gmail can also function as an
exchange server service for the iPhone, and immediately beep the phone
when you get mail.

I don't think yahoo or other services have the exchange function, but
they too offer imap which will work with the iPhone.

I dunno, I haven't used pop mail in....a decade? I've always used imap
because I like to keep my mail all synced up between home and the
studio, and since 2007 on the road.

How many emails do you keep in your google account?

I am certainly not going google, but IMAP is an option...

Johannes