I understand the use of clefs to transpose from concert pitch music to the differently keyed transposing instruments, but is there a chart somewhere which does things in reverse?

So that looking at a part for F horn, for example, which is printed in the treble clef, what clef would one use to show what the concert pitch note is?

David H. Bailey