C clef on the second line from the bottom equals horn in F. Add one flat.

Bass clef octave up equals horn in E (add 4 sharps) or horn in Eb (add 3 flats).

Alto clef equals horn in D (add 2 sharps) or horn in Db (add 5 flats).

Treble clef 8bassa equals horn in C.

Tenor clef equals horn in B natural (add 5 sharps - Brahms calls this Horn in
tiefes H or something the like). Or it equals horn in Bb basso (ad 2 flats).

Klaus, who will rather transpose than read C clefs

--- On Sun, 11/21/10, David H. Bailey <dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com>