On 4/18/2012 6:39 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:
> Carl,
>
> I have been using 2012 for months without problems (except for an
> issue with Lion compatibility for the paste multiple keyboard
> shortcut).  I no longer extract separate parts, so that may explain
> my ignorance of those problems.  Piano parts arrive by default with
> "Hide Normally" deselected, and you have to change that in group
> attributes in order to be able to hide a staff in the part. The app
> downloaded online without trouble for me.
>
> It's not that I doubt that there may be problems, but I want to weigh
> in in order that jef get another point of view.
>
> Chuck

Understood.  But the piano parts would not hide no matter what I did.
All of the stupid things 2012 was doing were happening no matter what I
did.  I would rather use a program slightly less powerful that works,
instead of one potentially more powerful that fights me every step of
the way.

cd

--
http://projectselene.com