On Thu Apr 19, at ThursdayApr 19 2:14 AM, dershem wrote:

> The only option I would like that 2010 doesn't have is to hide staves in
> the piano part, and I am used to doing that with a T-square and x-acto
> knife.
>
> Carl

Hi Carl,

I know that the piano group is set by default to NOT allow optimisation, but
you can edit the group to allow optimisation normally in the part. This hasn't
changed for a very long time. Now, of course, in 2012 it's called "hide empty
staves" instead of "optimisation" but the principle (and the restriction!) are
the same. Please, put down the knife!

Christopher