I assume you're talking about this?
   [1]https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:GMStandardDrumMap.gif
   I would love to have that upper drum map, but it looks like I'm stuck on the
   lower one.
   Also, I don't know how to make the different size bass drums, like in a
   marching band.

   On  05/31/2014 05:44 PM, Michael Mathew [2]mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
   wrote:

[3]File:GMStandardDrumMap.gif - Wikimedia Commons

   [4]File:GMStandardDrumMap.gif - Wikimedia Commons
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following lic
enses:
View on commons.wikimedia.org Preview by Yahoo

 This is one of several percussion map layouts on the internet.

Here is one from the general MIDI manufacturers group:

GM1 Sound Set

 GM1 Sound Set
General MIDI's most recognized feature is the defined list of sounds or "patche
s".
View on [5]www.midi.org Preview by Yahoo

Michael
[6]mmathew_musicprep at yahoo.com